Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Check In

Obsessing over: The book Classy by Derek Blasberg. My friend gave it to me as an early Christmas present and after flipping through it I can tell that it is going to be a great book to go to for tips, I'm just hoping that I can find the time to read it completely soon!
Working on: A sleep lab for psychology. Learning about sleeping disorders isn't the most exciting thing to most people, but I think it's sort of interesting.
Thinking about: What to wear tomorrow. It's supposed to be cold and rainy but I don't want to wear just a rain jacket, that's so boring. Maybe I'll wear a scarf with it or something? 
Anticipating: English tomorrow, and not in a good way. As juvenile as it sounds, I don't want to face the guy that I just told I don't want to be anything more than friends with, I feel horrible about it and I'm awful in awkward situations.
Drinking: Water, I have to rehydrate from practice today!
Wishing: That I already knew what school I was going to next year, or even just if I got accepted to South Carolina, only three more weeks until I find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment