Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Check In

Obsessing over: This string quartet version of Semi-Charmed Life that I'm listening to, it's seriously amazing!
Working on: A math worksheet about percent of change.
Thinking about: Why Abercrombie hasn't called me back about my interview yet, I don't really want to work there though, so I'm not too worried about it.
Anticipating: Winter break, and the plan that my friend and I have to get me to be able to see this guy for one last time so that I can hopefully get over him finally.
Drinking: Water, that's all I ever drink anymore.
Wishing: My parent's would just go ahead and buy me an iPhone so that I can stop worrying about whether or not I'll get one for Christmas. I need a new iPod anyways, and I know that's the next phone I'm gonna get, so why not just go ahead and get me one? It would be cheaper in the long run since I already have the data plan that I would need.

No comments:

Post a Comment