Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Check In

Obsessing over: All the different Christmas cookies that I'm seeing decorated. I can't wait to do mine this weekend!
Working on: Psychology notes for my test on Wednesday. It's all common sense to me, but I need to get my grade up because I've been slacking off a little in that class (oops!)
Thinking about: How cold I am and how long it's gonna take me to warm up after my track practice. I really hate winter and cold weather.
Anticipating: This Sunday and saying goodbye to this guy for once and for all (hopefully...)
Drinking: A Naked Juice Mighty Mango smoothie
Wishing: My iPhone would go ahead and get here! It should hopefully come tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be allowed to use it as soon as I get it or if I'll have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment